Tuesday 3 February 2015

Snow Day

Morning.

Woke up to a very snowy Hull this morning. 
It was as if I'd woken up in a beautiful magical land.
I love it!
But now it's starting to melt. When I was riding to work, it didn't look so pretty, more like a grey slushy mess. I still love it though and I'm actually hoping it snows more, even though I'm sat here at work freezing my butt off ha. Come on heaters! 



Getting on with designing new prints for t-shirts today. So a day of photoshop for me. 
Looking good what I've done so far. Can't wait till we can begin making the screens and printing them. 
Such an exciting process. Anyway best get cracking.

Thanks for reading.
Have an ace day.

Kate x

Oh, I'm listening to this playlist on spotify, it's gorgeous, very fitting for today's snowy mood :) Snow Day Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment