Tuesday 3 September 2013

New Threads Autumn/Winter 2013!



Monday turned out quite well for us in the end! Lots of planning has been done, deadlines set and designs finalised! I had a good move around with the stock at Topshop! It looks ACE!
We have introduced some of the NEW Bowes Threads AW range! There are more pieces to add, but you can see the new Levi's Jeans, Pinafore Dresses and Dotty Jersey Dresses!








Today I will be pattern cutting for the new range and Katie and Sarah are printing some of the baby grows and children's t-shirts ready for Freedom Festival!


So glad I don't have to do any sleeve blocks for a while now! They hurt my head! I love working on patterns but they do drain me! Lots of tea and biscuits will be needed!

Looking forward to the next few weeks! Lots of hard work to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment