Wednesday 21 August 2013

New Studio, Threads and Festivals!

Amy here!

This week, it seems us three girls are a little run down! I was at V Festival at the weekend, AMAZING I will say, but it's left me feeling a bit alien!



BUT SO WHAT I SAW KINGS OF LEON AND BEYONCE! Sarah and Katie had a night out on Saturday, so we've all blown off a little bit of steam! This being said, this week is a bit of a chilled out one for us, as we're on top of our new A/W pieces, ready for TopShop!
We'll see how long that lasts though ;) 


Katie started working on some new print designs yesterday, not for t-shirts this time, something a little different including embellishments, cats and skulls.
We've also got some Bowes Threads hats coming, with our logo patched onto them! Looking forward to getting one myself! Me and  Sarah are starting pattern cutting on the new dresses too.




Our NEW studio is coming along quite well, the men have been hard at work!! We can't wait to be working in there and to be out of the loft, we'll be no longer banging our heads every five minutes! We'll have so much more space and everything will be in one place! 
I'm voting that we have a cork wall for Ryan Gosling, Kings Of Leon and The Weeks photos... Just saying.


Beautiful Man.


Anyway, Katie is off to Leeds Fest on Sunday, so jealous! Her friends, SKATERS, are playing. Which I'm sure will be amazing, people should check them out. But she also gets to see Tame Impala!! JEAALOOUUUSSSSSS!!! Sarah is driving there on Thursday but that's only to take Karma! Someone should donate two tickets for her.

I also saw someone in one of our Pattie Butty T-shirts! Whooo!!


Well time to get my arse in gear and get ready to work!

BYE!
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment