Tuesday 16 July 2013

Late night rambles with a hint of denim!

Amy here, bit of a late night ramble so here goes!

This week we have been printing on some vintage shorts. Last time, we tried bleaching with stencils, but now we have refined our technique and method in producing these shorts. 



Photos like these make me realise how far us three girls have come in such a short amount of time. Little improvements such as our garment labels, new and more advanced dyes make all the hard work we put in, feel all the more rewarding. 
I do love working with Sarah and Katie and I can see all three of us growing in confidence. I mean, Katie is using the sewing machine like a pro ;) I'm not getting Sarah to sort out the fiddly bits I hate and Sarah has been doing more pattern cutting, still can't get her to cut out though He he! ; ) I'm not saying we've not been able to any of that before but they can do our heads in! So we've all been stepping out of our comfort zones without realising and things are starting to benefit from it! :)

Oh, and we have stopped being so indecisive! ;)

Overall, seeing the quality of our work get better and better is AMAZZZIINNG and I am SSOOOO proud of us!!

We're hopefully getting a new work space soon too! As well as our FIRST Autmun/Winter range!

We can't forget you lovelies, we love seeing our customers happy with their garment(s), that is the best thing EVER!  


Peace&Love
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment